Friday, August 13, 2010

AFTER THESE MESSAGES, WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK

My friend James Cogdill has written a book called Project 19: The Blazer Saga, which is for sale at www.blazingbushpublishing.com I have not read it as of yet (just ordered my copy), but I've read his other books. He is an excellent storyteller. His stories are imaginative and well-written. He's particularly good with action sequences (which I'm slightly in awe of, because my action writing tends to be one of my weaknesses). I highly reccommend that you go to www.blazingbushpublishing.com RIGHT NOW and purchase a copy of Project 19: The Blazer Saga. You should also buy copies for all your friends and family members...even your crazy Uncle Steve.

I have a feeling that the name James Cogdill will become much better known in the near future. Wouldn't it be cool to say you were reading him before everyone else? Yes. Yes it would. So buy his book. Kthx!

No comments:

Post a Comment